Brown Bag Lecture Series
Beyond The Problem: 5 Keys to Engaging even the Toughest Child or Adolescent in Counseling
Presented by Randi Hennigan, LPC, LMFT and Rebekka Ouer, LCSW
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Timberlawn Mental Health System Gymnasium
4600 Samuell Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75228
$10 payable at the door – cash or check only.
Includes Lunch & 3 CEU Hrs LPC, Social Work, LMFT, LCDC
3 hours - certificates issued at the end of the training
Timberlawn Visiting Professionals Program
Visiting Therapists Will Have The Opportunity to Experience:
- A variety of group therapy interventions (including trauma education, art therapy, anger management, and cognitive therapy with Dr. Ross).
- Clinical case consultations.
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary treatment team meeting.
- Interaction with staff and patients in the clinical milieu.
Steps to Planning Your Visit to the Timberlawn Trauma Program:
- Call 800-426-4944 ext. 6338 and request the dates of your visit.
- FAX or mail a current copy of your professional license and drivers license to (214) 388-6306.
- Cost: There is no cost to attend the program. Professionals will assume all travel, lodging and hotel expenses.
1, 2 and 3 day training opportunities (Mon., Tues., and Wed.), 5 CEU's per day.
Click here to download a brochure
Help is only a phone call away.
Timberlawn has assessment specialists and Psychiatrists available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Call now for the help you or someone you care about needs.