Brown Bag Lecture Series
Substance Abuse: Trends, Treatments & Engaging Clients
Kay Colbert, LCSW
Thursday November 14, 2013
Timberlawn Mental Health System Gymnasium
4600 Samuell Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75228
$10 payable at the door – cash or check only.
Includes Lunch & 3 CEU Hrs LPC, Social Work, LMFT, LCDC
Three hours Ethics
Timberlawn Visiting Professionals Program
Visiting Therapists Will Have The Opportunity to Experience:
- A variety of group therapy interventions (including trauma education, art therapy, anger management, and cognitive therapy with Dr. Ross).
- Clinical case consultations.
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary treatment team meeting.
- Interaction with staff and patients in the clinical milieu.
Steps to Planning Your Visit to the Timberlawn Trauma Program:
- Call 800-426-4944 ext. 6338 and request the dates of your visit.
- FAX or mail a current copy of your professional license and drivers license to (214) 388-6306.
- Cost: There is no cost to attend the program. Professionals will assume all travel, lodging and hotel expenses.
1, 2 and 3 day training opportunities (Mon., Tues., and Wed.), 5 CEU's per day.
Click here to download a brochure
Help is only a phone call away.
Timberlawn has assessment specialists and Psychiatrists available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Call now for the help you or someone you care about needs.